It is the policy of Marks Transport Group to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of MST to:
- give satisfaction to all of our customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by “Management Team” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Once beyond the State Pension Age, employees are no longer required to pay primary Class 1 National Insurance Contributions, although the Company will continue paying secondary contributions in the normal way.
Tax under the PAYE system will continue to be deducted from the employee’s earnings according to HMRC regulations.
The HR Manager, Marks Passenger Transport, bears ultimate responsibility for retirement matters within the Company.
In implementing this policy, the HR Manager of the business shall make provisions for:
- Clear lines of management responsibility and accountability
- Effective communications and education in retirement matters
- Regular monitoring and review of progress against the standards involving all appropriate stakeholders
This policy constitutes a statement of current policy and noes not form part of an employee’s contract of employment. It is therefore not intended to give rise to any contractual entitlement on the part of any employee. The Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend this policy from time to time.
Signed: Mrs. Jo Hueso
Position: Managing Director
Date: September 2022